HW: Lemmy on TV again

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Mar 4 07:53:56 EST 1998

In article <3271922.3097939983 at cea20.joh.cam.ac.uk>, Carl E Anderson
<cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK> writes
> I have a gut feeling that "sexism" is different than
>inciting women to bare their torsos ... I'm not entirely sure where the
>difference is.  Attitude?
>
>Cheers,
>Carl
After seeing required bosoms, he did then dedicate the song to "you two
nice titties" rather than gratefully thank their owner.

But I'm inclined to agree with you. At the same time, I think I might be
making excuses to myself for someone because I think he's great. In all
candour, I don't think the Lemsters done a huge amount for the
Sisterhood. Anyway, times change even if HM was largely nekkid chicks in
the '70's, something that Motorhead covers did avoid.

But no, there's nothing wrong with being sexy. (No smiley, even if it's
a Bad News quote!)
--
Jon

It says "sausages" up there, where me other sausage?