OFF: primiti too taa

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 4 13:40:59 EST 1998

[Kevin Sommers sayeth unto thee]

>primiti too taa, nnz kkr muu.

And I say unto him, with a questioning tone....Why does this sound like
the noises made by one of the droids on the Rebel Alliance ship which is
captured by an Imperial Star Destroyer at the beginning of Star Wars?
It's either that scene or something which is said to Jabba the Hutt by
his henchman (whose name has slipped my mind, but you know the one - he
had two massive tentacles growing from the back of his head and Luke
Skywalker uses a Jedi Mind Trick_TM_ on him) at the beginning of Return
of the Jedi.
Yes that's it - the second one definitely.
Or is it Klingon?

Tell me do...
Chris.