byrds/HW pt 2

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Mar 4 16:31:30 EST 1998

 Maybe
>> > you could inquire of that list something I've always wondered about
>> > which is why Dave Brock gets a "thank you" on the credits for BEAT THE
>> > RETREAT the RT tribute album.  I have visions of some unreleased
>> > Brockwind cover of an RT song.  Legend has it that RT opened for
>> > Hawkwind once in Holland and the audience utterly failed to respond in
>> > any way.
>>
>Does anyone know the answer to Dan's questions?

Wasn't it put on this list awhile back that it was for
giving Danny Thompson a job as HW's drummer?  I'm assuming
that this is the same RT... though someone else mentioned that
DT was not necessarily the son of that RT but some other RT
affiliated with that RT.  or something like that.

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  | Tension
Roger Shrubstaff,                       |  Apprehension
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |    and Dissention
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |     have begun.
+--------B-L-U-E--Ö-Y-S-T-E-R--C-U-L-T--+    -Alfred Bester
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random