OFF: da dial (was HW: Party 1997)

reset mumford at ONLINE.NO
Wed Mar 4 21:06:08 EST 1998

Carl E. Anderson writes:
> >      Nah, I was one of the people who had already made it hard to find!
;)

You are probably the person who ran off with my first copy! ;)

theo writes:

> So who are these dino-stompbox afficionadoes, anyway?
> theo

Carl's descriptive is dead on but maybe I'd replace Beatles with Tomorrow
or something slightly more garagey (but very english).
Yeah they had an album (Reflecter) which sounded more like Ride or
something but I highly recommend everything else of theirs... a sorta
discog excluding EPs'n stuff:

1984-89 Modern Art, Ramon's pre-Sundial band. (availible on CD on Gallium
Arsenide I think)

Return Journey
Other Way Out
Reflecter
Libertine
Acid Yantra
Live Drug
Electric Mistress Versus Bad Stone Volume 2

Anyway I WOULD make ya a killer Monster Magnet/Sundial tape theo... but you
have long since passed the 3-month'er man!

You a double X chromosome, repeat offender, mr. Jackson? ;)

Christian