BOC-L Digest - 17 Jan 1998 to 18 Jan 1998

Gary Davis artshop at ARTIST-SHOP.COM
Thu Mar 5 00:36:15 EST 1998

Hello Friends!

I've just put out another Artist Shop newsletter which you'll find in it's
entirety at <http://www.artist-shop.com/news.htm>.  Of special interest to
this list is the following CD box set available in our import section at
<http://www.artist-shop.com/catalog/imports>.

HAWKWIND-WELCOME TO THE FUTURE (4CD)
Four classic Hawkwind albums boxed up, three single albums ('Masters Of The
Universe', 'Bring Me The Head Of Yuri Gagarin' (Live) & 'Space Ritual
Vol.2') and the double live album 'The Text Of Festival'. 38 tracks total,
including
"Master Of The Universe", "Silver Machine", "Welcome To The Future" & "Sonic
Attack".

Hope you'll stop by for a visit.  And while you're there, don't forget to
stop by our Brain Surgeons page <http://www.artist-shop.com/cellsum> and our
section for the Buck Dharma video at
<http://www.artist-shop.com/newlabel/index3.htm>.

Gary

                          Gary Davis
The Artist Shop                              The Other Road
http://www.artist-shop.com          artshop at artist-shop.com
phone: 330-929-2056                        fax:330-945-4923
              SUPPORT THE INDEPENDENT ARTIST!!!