Hawkwind playing Germany ?!

Barczinski, Reiner, WAC Barczinski at CELANESE.DE
Thu Mar 5 02:08:02 EST 1998

So, I just found out yesterday, it's been in the "Fuldaer Zeitung":

There will be a "Burg Herzberg Open-Air" (think it's near Fulda) from
July, 17th to 19th 1998. This seems to be a traditonal Festival, but it
takes place for the last time now, because of problems with the
rural-district-gov't. And, the last of anything always has to be
special, it seems, so there are negotiations with HAWKWIND for playing
up there, that's the plan so far, I'm afraid it's a little bit early, so
changes can happen, unfortunately ...

But, nevertheless, the motto of the `98-Festival (anybody knows that at
all ?) will be "Be modest, demand the impossible" and sounds like it
will be a "Best of" of the last 7 years festivals.

Negotiations are further being planned with : Richie Havens, Man,Embryo,
and the Edgar Broughton Band.

Fixed acts so far are: Colosseum und Country Joe McDonald

That's the new so far ... hope some people out there are a little bit
happier ?

Reiner