ST: Tap into the Cult (Was Spinal Pap)

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Mar 5 14:18:27 EST 1998

>I wonder do questions like this come up for Uriah Heep, Black Sabbath,
>Status Quo, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Van Halen, Iron Maiden, DEEP PURPLE, Dio,
>AC/DC, Cher, Tina Turner, Diana Ross, Tom Jones, Rolling Stones, Frank
>Sinatra, Chuck Berry, Cliff Richard, Little Richard and Fleetwood Mac
>fans????  Ahem.

ST are somewhat different as everyone can identify some of their band
in ST, we were going over known parallels awhile back with both BOC
and Hawkwind....

OBCD: 'Shadow of the Moon' - Blackmore's Night (RB of DP)

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  | Tension
Roger Shrubstaff,                       |  Apprehension
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |    and Dissention
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |     have begun.
+--------B-L-U-E--Ö-Y-S-T-E-R--C-U-L-T--+    -Alfred Bester
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random