HW: Party 1997

reset mumford at ONLINE.NO
Thu Mar 5 18:09:46 EST 1998

Walrus writes:

> oooh, i love creed's guitar on sr94.. esp the beginning of silver
> machine.. btw, that beginning bit of silver machine about the dame and
> thunderhead, where did that originate?

It's Thunder Rider. Nik *IS* Thunder Rider ;) The original Hawklords books
have the "classic" members all named (and in the SR booklet too?). Check
the Xenon Codex lp "rollcall" for the '88 update)... Check out the Doremi
GRILL (for 'tis most certainly a grill!) in the PoF? CD...

> > As for PoF? AND 1999 Party being purchased at the same time, it makes
my
> > mind reel! My two favorite live albums of the HW family...
> :P

PoF+ & 1999 combo: the Hawkjunkie's version of a speedball!

Christian