HW: Silver Machine / Gloria SR94

LN1GJT Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM
Fri Mar 6 05:19:03 EST 1998

The mighty Thunder Rider was walking down the street one day,
When he saw something in the sky that made him say,
Is that a bird or a plane, up there in the sky,
Something shiny and silver, I've seen it fly by.

He went where it landed, and out stepped a dame,
Who was silver all over, never looked the same.
She flashed from head to toe and pointed a finger at him,
His knees started shaking, he went into a spin.

He said "Hey baby you look like you came from outer space,
What do you say, you and me go back to my place."
She said "You may want me to think that you're pretty good in bed."
So climb aboard and listen, this is what she said:

Well I,
Just took a ride,
In a silver machine,
And I'm feeling f***king mean.

Do you want to ride....................

Am I correct in my transcription?

Guy (rather bored at the moment in London!)