HW: The King

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Fri Mar 6 21:03:55 EST 1998

Hi all,

            Someone was asking what Simon King Was up to nowadays, a couple
of weeks ago I believe. At least I think so. Well, heres a little anecdote
or marginal relevance.....
            A friend of mine has just gone to live in London recently
(leaving Australia) and she is currently working in some pub in London - the
name of which illudes me. She has been making quite a few friends who she
goes and drinks with often. Well, one of these people, who's name, by the
way, is Simon, she has spent quite a bit of time chatting to. Just recently
she was discussing his past, and lo and behold, he said he is an ex-drummer
from HW.
            Lucky bloody person....

- Max Wilcox