HW: ello everybody? (was:BOC-L Digest blahablah)

reset mumford at ONLINE.NO
Sat Mar 7 08:57:33 EST 1998

> >Lemmy!
>
> Seriously?
> >
> >"Hell-O evvabody! Havin' a noise toim?"
>
> I thort it was DikMik or someone who doesn' usually vocalise.

Hmm. I always thought it sounded like Young Lemmy! Just like on 1999 Party
etc....

anyone else out there care to break out THEIR remastered gold masters
edition foldout limited box set autographed digipak copy of Yuri Gagarin
and help us find out?

> >That's what he says when he comes around to beat up comic book store
> >owners!
>
> I'll be alright.
> I've bought him enough bourbon in the past to be excused. (hopefully)

Why his voice got so gravelly!

Christian