Hello?

RBrent1044 RBrent1044 at AOL.COM
Mon Mar 9 14:15:15 EST 1998

Not Me !  I called our so-called local rock station last week (already knowing
they were gonna say no) to ask if they had gotten the single.  The idiot DJ
says "dude, we don't play Blue Oyster Cult".  I could swear I've heard Burnin
and Reaper on there, but they were clueless.....thats 94.9 Zeta 4, WZTA, Fort
Lauderdale, Florida.

I then proceed to call the local "classic rock" station, 105.9, WBGG, BIG 106,
who is known for playing new tracks from classic artists.  The DJ was all
excited when I told her about See You In Black, took my number, said she would
speak to the program manager to see if he got the single and call me back.
She called me the next day "nope, we never got it."  She said she would get
him to call CMC to see whats up.  Meanwhile, I still haven't heard the track,
I'm desperately trying to drum up some support here in South Florida, and I'm
sure I'll have bought Heaven Forbid on the 24th before I hear the single on
the radio (if it ever gets played here at all).

Robert (a little frustrated today)

obcd:  Squeeze-Singles 45's and under