HW: Oh dear god NO!!!

Chris Bates C.D.Bates at SHU.AC.UK
Tue Mar 10 05:55:16 EST 1998

Bernhard quoted Andy then added....

> >> btw: Star_Rats told me a couple of days ago, that it looks not >>good for
> >> WWW.HAWKWIND.COM comming back. The reason seems to be money >>problems.
> >
> >Heck, I'd host it on my site for nothing (I'm sure I've got loads >of my
> free 10 MByte left :)
>
> OK. Get in touch with our special friend (Doug Smith).
> I wish you all the luck !!!

This set me thinking (anything to avoid writing lectures!). Here
on BOC-L we've got a fantastic resource of HW knowledge and a
repository of computing skills. Why not combine these into a HW
website of our own which would be a suitable replacement for
hawkwind.com. There seem to be plenty of people here with good
links to the band, their own site shows that Kris and Dave have some
interest in the 'net, so maybe this could be a home for their official
information.

Chris Bates