HW: Oh dear god NO!!!

Tue Mar 10 07:18:09 EST 1998

On Tuesday, March 10, 1998 10:55 AM, Chris Bates [SMTP:C.D.Bates at SHU.AC.UK]
wrote:

> This set me thinking (anything to avoid writing lectures!). Here
> on BOC-L we've got a fantastic resource of HW knowledge and a
> repository of computing skills. Why not combine these into a HW
> website of our own which would be a suitable replacement for
> hawkwind.com. There seem to be plenty of people here with good
> links to the band, their own site shows that Kris and Dave have some
> interest in the 'net, so maybe this could be a home for their official
> information.

Well, I did e-mail the Actonium one, time will tell!  Meanwhile (in case
there's anyone who doesn't know), for historical HW stuff, Frank's "Golden
Void" (http://www.enteract.com/~weil/golden_void.html) is pretty hard to
top, and Paul's "Sonique" page
(http://www.pcmicro.com.au/~Sonique/Hawkwind/) is there too of course  -
but I think what we miss from hawkwind.com is the EBS release dates, the
previews of albums covers, stuff like that.

-Andy