BOC: HardRadio

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Tue Mar 10 10:51:34 EST 1998

John said:

>What's up with this?  Does HardRadio really have liscence to do this?

I would assume so, but you never know.  I'm upset that
HardRadio mentions CMC artists Judas Priest and
Saxon prominently, and even features a cut from Iron
Maiden's new album (also out on the 24th), yet there's
no mention of BOC!  Maybe HardRadio wants to remain
"pure" and not promote a band like BOC who is probably
not, in their definition, a heavy metal band?

>I am currently trying to get permission to put a RealAudio clip of SYIB
on
>my BOC website, but so far CMC has been silent.  Buck thought that I'd
>need to go through them as they are in charge of the distribution, not
>the band.

Good luck!  I hope they get back to you faster than they've
been able to add Heaven Forbid to their Web site...
I know, I know... I should be happy that a new BOC album
is coming out and leave it at that.  I'm happy.  Really :)

Brian
obVIDEOGAMES> My 18yr old Intellivision still works!