BOC: HardRadio

Tue Mar 10 11:50:13 EST 1998

>I would assume so, but you never know.  I'm upset that
HardRadio mentions CMC artists Judas Priest and
Saxon prominently, and even features a cut from Iron
Maiden's new album (also out on the 24th), yet there's
no mention of BOC!

Well, HEAVEN FORBID is now listed in their "Upcoming Releases" section,
so maybe we just have to give them time.

>Good luck!  I hope they get back to you faster than they've
been able to add Heaven Forbid to their Web site...

I'll keep bugging CMC about this - I've also asked HardRadio what channels
they go through (if any) to get such permission to broadcast this stuff.

Will keep all BOC channels informed...

John