BOC: HardRadio

J. Michael Looney mlooney at IONET.NET
Tue Mar 10 12:09:17 EST 1998

>P.S. If anyone knows about any other radio sites on the internet (that are
>more than just a couple of RealAudio clips) I'd be interested in the URL.
>Music genre doesn't matter.

Follow this:
http://www.web-radio.com/fr_list.html

The normal radio station web feed that I have run into is a 2 feed system,
where you get a 15-20 second ad for something, then it kicks over to the
live feed of the station.

<grunt>
The "cutting-edge-high-speed-music-that-matters-genX-rulez-join-the-90's"
radio stations in Tulsa have lame web sites with nadda in the way of feeds.

KVOO, an OLD country station has a live feed and a pretty good web site.

The "Classic Rock" stations don't seem to know that the internet exists at all.

This means, in my part of the world at least, that the most "wired" people
are the red-necks.

Just great.
</gunt>