BOC : Where everbody is possibly.

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Mar 10 16:43:11 EST 1998

>So, anybody else heard "See You in Black" on the radio yet?

>John

Nope not here.  Doubtful I will unless the Greaseman gives it a spin one
morning on the way to work.  Rock radio in this area is pretty bad (MHO)
so I catch Grease on the way in and Sports Talk on the way home.

Maybe thats where everyone is, home listening to the radio or camping
out in front of record stores.  Hopefully somehwere around the country
stations are spinning the hell out of this single.  Without heavy
rotation its impossible to get good record sales these days.

On the legal side Supreme Court just ruled against manufactures shpping
goods overseas and blocking there re-entry back into the US based on
copyright protection.  In essence manufactures have been shipping goods
overseas at cut rate prices but using copyright protection to stop
independent dealers from re-importing them into the US.  This case dealt
mostly with manufactured goods like clothing and perfume but experts
think this can also have a broader impact on music companies, movie
studios and publishers.  Wouldn't it be nice to get European Imports for
the same price as US versions.

Ghost in the Ruins