BOC: See you in black

Alex S. Garcia asg at LAGUNA.COM.MX
Tue Mar 10 22:31:18 EST 1998

Hey folks, no need to wait for HardRadio to play "See you in black" - you
can actually listen to it anytime you want. Just go to their
<http://www.hardradio.com/music.html> page (or click on the "music" button
from the main page) and then click on the "Heaven forbid" cover and - tada !
- there you have it, the whole song, for your ears only :-)

Now, since I've never seen BOC in concert, I'd never heard this song before.
A good surprise, I guess, although I was a bit bothered by the metal edge I
found in it. I mean, it really sounds much heavier than most of their
previous songs - IMHO, that is. Then again, the sound quality isn't really
the best there is, so I'll probably have to wait until I can hear it in
better conditions. And what the heck, it'll probably grow on me anyway *smile*

Oh, and I really like that new song from UFO too - "Venus", it's called, and
you can also listen to it from that same page... Jesus ! I had no idea UFO
was still together ! But I'm glad they are, cause that song's really cool...

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
Read the Icarus Encyclopedia of Fantasy & SF
  http://www.pelnet.com/icarus/