HW: Oh dear god NO!!!

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Wed Mar 11 06:33:56 EST 1998

Andrew Dawson writes:

> Hi there,
> I have been lurking here for a few weeks now so its about time I said
> something <g>.
> I have a web site (See sig) dedicated to the Hawksters. It is basically a
> worldwide discography
> of all Hawkwind's album and CD releases giving record labels, catalogue
> numbers, release dates
> country of origin ets as well as scans of (nearly) all the album sleeves
> and variations. A singles
> discography will follow as soon as I get more web space.
> Take a look and let me know what you think.

It's great. I got a look at the Silver Machine CD (legend) that I don't have.

A few details to help out:

"Silver Machine" is an extra track on the Spanish LP of X In Search of
Space.

The extra tracks on the Night of the Hawk CD are also on the Australian
version of the LP.

There's a different cover of Roadhawks with train tracks and a picture
of the usual LP cover lying between the tracks.

There's a new Silver Machine compilation CD out in the UK:

1998  Silver Machine CD [Hallmark compilation]
        Hurry On Sundown
        Space Is Deep
        Motorhead
        Magnu
        Angels Of Death
        We Do It
        British Tribal Music
        Ghost Dance
        World Of Tiers
        Urban Guerilla
        Earth Calling
        Silver Machine

I'm not sure if there are others you haven't covered. Email me for my
discography if you like.

Cheers

FoFP