off:UFO

Scott Heller shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Wed Mar 11 07:36:42 EST 1998

>> From:          "Alex S. Garcia" <asg at LAGUNA.COM.MX>
>> Oh, and I really like that new song from UFO too - "Venus", it's called, and
>> you can also listen to it from that same page... Jesus ! I had no idea UFO
>> was still together ! But I'm glad they are, cause that song's really cool...
>>
>What's the current UFO lineup nowadays?
>
>theo

Well, the line up is the late 76-late 78 line up of:

Phil Mogg- vocals
Pete Way- Bass
Andy Parker- Drums in the studio
(These first three are original members from 1969!)

Simon Philips- Drums (live )
Michael Schenker- Guitar
Paul Raymond- Guitar and Keys

I would not really call them a band though. They are a group of guys who
get up on stage together and play. They travel in separate buses, stay in
different hotels, eat at different resteraunts and show up on stage at the
correct time. A huge rift between Schenker and Mogg due to drugs has never
been resolved but they keep going for the money. I really doubt they will
be able to pull it together for another line up. Mogg and Pete Way recorded
a so so lp called Mogg-Way with a guitar hero guy named George Bellas after
this line up of UFO broke up in 95.  They reformed for this tour. This
quote new UFO lp was recorded in 1994 and released in japan in 1995, so it
is really not that new!

SCott

ObCs- Spiritual Beggers

R. Scott Heller PhD