BOC: SYIB and CMC

Andy C acobley at COMPUTING.DUNDEE.AC.UK
Wed Mar 11 08:45:20 EST 1998

BREVARD, Adrian R. wrote:

> Just visisted the CMC site and I gotta tell you I wanted to fletch
> when
> I saw the cover artwork.  That is so "NOT -BOC" I want to scream.  Hey
>
> I'm happy its going to be on the shelves and CMC seems to be putting
> their heart into making it a sucess.....but that art work is...is...is
>
> hell I don't have the words...

I hate to ask but can you give us the URL for the CMC site ?

Andy C

--
"The most popular genre is comedy (19%) and is particularly
attractive to girls, with 23% of girls selecting it. Perhaps

Media Matters, Herald Survey, What They Watch