OFF: Amon Duul II

Wed Mar 11 10:58:46 EST 1998

On Wednesday, March 11, 1998 3:32 PM, Keith Henderson
[SMTP:henderson.120 at OSU.EDU] wrote:

> P.S.  I saw on the isi 'krautrock' list, that they may have called it
> quits
> yet again.  Is this true, Andy?  If so,  AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!

Well, I've not heard anything "official" - in fact I haven't heard anything
at all for a while!  But they've gone so quiet I'd pretty much assumed it
to be the case.  Chris has been spending more time on other projects, such
as Space Explosion, and it's my impression he was the driving force.  I
don't think Renate and Lothar would soldier on without him.  (And from what
Renate said about him after the Sept 96 gig, I don't think she'll be
working with John in the near future either :)

-Andy