HW: Oh dear god NO!!!

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Wed Mar 11 13:48:01 EST 1998

Andrew Dawson writes:

> At 11:33 11/03/98 GMT, you wrote:
> >
> >It's great. I got a look at the Silver Machine CD (legend) that I don't have.
> >
> >A few details to help out:
> >
> >"Silver Machine" is an extra track on the Spanish LP of X In Search of
> >Space.
> >
> >The extra tracks on the Night of the Hawk CD are also on the Australian
> >version of the LP.
> >
> >There's a different cover of Roadhawks with train tracks and a picture
> >of the usual LP cover lying between the tracks.
> >
> >There's a new Silver Machine compilation CD out in the UK:
> >
> >1998  Silver Machine CD [Hallmark compilation]
> >        Hurry On Sundown
> >        Space Is Deep
> >        Motorhead
> >        Magnu
> >        Angels Of Death
> >        We Do It
> >        British Tribal Music
> >        Ghost Dance
> >        World Of Tiers
> >        Urban Guerilla
> >        Earth Calling
> >        Silver Machine
> >

> >I'm not sure if there are others you haven't covered. Email me for my
> >discography if you like.
> >
> >Cheers
> >
> >FoFP
> >
> Not come across these before. do you have any scans or other info you could
> mail me and I
> can include them on the site

I don't have the other cover of the Roadhawks LP. I'm still looking for
it. I do have the Hallmark SM and will look into scanning it. I almost
certainly have a number of the ones you don't have pictures of.

Xin and Doremi had the same covers in the versions with the extra
tracks. I can confirm these because I have them.

FoFP