Amon Duul / II !

Thu Mar 12 03:32:24 EST 1998

On Thursday, March 12, 1998 8:03 AM, Barczinski, Reiner, WAC
[SMTP:Barczinski at CELANESE.DE] wrote:
> Mhm, yeah, that's what I call resonance! Fine, thank you, guys! And then
> there was a 4-CD-box, for which price I could get less than 3 regular
> CDs, but I've forgotten the name of it, but is looked like a new
> release? May it be useful to start with this one, too ??
>
> Reiner

That was the _Drei Jahrzehnte_ set - already deleted, I gather!  I didn't
get it myself, there seemed to be only one track not otherwise available,
althought you never know there might have been different versions.  But the
packaging was too lousy (and cheap and misspelt) to make this clear...
 Anyway, if you liked it, you'd still have wanted to get the original
albums sooner or later!  BTW, it looks as if some of the early-70s albums
are beginning to be hard to find again - some of the Repertoire albums are
being deleted, so if you see the Repertoire _Carnival in Babylon_ with the
extra tracks, just buy it, OK! :)

PS One "m" in "Amon"! :)

-Andy