HW: Oh dear god NO!!!

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Mar 12 05:59:25 EST 1998

Johan Edlundh writes:

> >Further note:
> >
> >Repeat Performance was released in a different cover as "Rock File" in
> >Australia. It had an extra track "The Dream of Isis" as did the cassette
> >version of the album.

> Repeat Performance's Australian incarnation was entitlied "Rock Legends".
> The UK '80 reissue of the first album was "Rock File".

Sorry, yes, that's true.

> Vinyl is identical in both cases.

>From the discography and compiled from my Kollection:

1979  Repeat Performance (Compilation)
        [US LP called "Rock Legends" with different cover]
        Kerb Crawler
        Back on the Streets
        Quark, Strangeness, and Charm
        Spirit of the Age
        Steppenwolf
        25 Years
        Psi Power
        The Only Ones
        High Rise
        Uncle Sams on Mars
        The Dream of Isis  [cassette and "Rock Legends" LP only]

I could check later but I'm reasonably sure that there's an extra track.

FoFP