BOC: HB, SYIB, getting heated

Thu Mar 12 15:25:40 EST 1998

What's all this whingeing about the cover?  Who's seen anything more than
the postage-stamp sized thing on the CMC site?  You can't judge it from
that, can you?  (Except I'll just point out that brown was *last* year's
black :)  And I bet some of the moaners have got the first two Anthrax LPs
in their collection! :)

I listened to SYIB on the hardradio site.  It's basically a riff.  Quite a
decent riff though, so that's OK.  And for better or worse, voice troubles
or no voice troubles, Bloom still sounds like Bloom.

-Andy