BOC: HB, SYIB, getting heated

Alex S. Garcia asg at LAGUNA.COM.MX
Thu Mar 12 13:00:24 EST 1998

>What's all this whingeing about the cover?  Who's seen anything more than
>the postage-stamp sized thing on the CMC site?  You can't judge it from
>that, can you?  (Except I'll just point out that brown was *last* year's
>black :)  And I bet some of the moaners have got the first two Anthrax LPs
>in their collection! :)

Nope. Certainly not. I'm not into heavy metal. The only kinda hard rock I
like is the kind that was made back in the 60's and 70's... bands like Led
Zep, Deep Purple or... you guessed it, BOC *smile* The original bands,
y'know, the "creators" of the genre, so to speak. Then, hard rock evolved
into stuff I can barely listen to, so that's that for me.

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
Read the Icarus Encyclopedia of Fantasy & SF
  http://www.pelnet.com/icarus/