BOC: Heaven Forbid review

reset mumford at ONLINE.NO
Thu Mar 12 22:58:28 EST 1998

I suppose this one goes out to....

Eddie:
I was slightly irked, couldn't help the dumb personal attacks... sorry
there. I had just observed Fu Manchu and Spiritual Beggars at earsplitting
brainquaking volumes and your review of HF kind of brought me down.

I thought your "review" was somewhat premature and a very dismissingly
negative that seemed to sprout from my single 30 second enthusiastic
.wav exposure to SYIB and subsequent cheerful and naive post here.

And hey, we may be the same age, but your review looked like it was
written by a "grumpy old rocker" who just can't/won't relate to where
the kids "are at" these days ;) I thought perhaps you thought it
significant to include that you lived in LA or something and not that it
was just your sig. Hence the bit about perms/subliminal AbFab reference
and G'n'R, whatever.

Maybe it was all just a reflection in a black mirror...

Christian

PS: Norway, Newfoundland, whatever - same stuff! ;)