BOC: Heaven Forbid

J. Michael Looney mlooney at IONET.NET
Fri Mar 13 00:59:30 EST 1998

At 11:21 PM 3/12/98 -0600, you wrote:
>You know whether or not Heaven Forbid "flat out sucks", or whether it's
mediocre or whether its just a good solid rock album, I think we should all
cut BOC a little slack and not expect so much.  It has been over 10 years
since the last "real" studio album of original material, and I'm sure the
expectations of a lot of BOC fans must weigh on them.

>I for one would like to see a nice album, I'm not expecting a masterpiece
by any means.  What I really hope for is for BOC to just keep at it no
matter what the album does and I know with the talent that has been shown to
us time and time again that the music will be even better beyond March 24th :)

>One more thing on my wishlist would be to see BOC come to Oklahoma
though.... sigh

Ditto on that.
I called "Starship Records" here in Tulsa about HF, and they didn't have it
listed as something they could order yet, but one of the guys running it is
a BOC fan (carries tBS because of the BOC conection, tries to keep as much
of the BOC disc list in stock as possible, etc) so there is a REAL good
chance they will have is ASAP.

--
Geek code: GAT -d---(----) H+ s:-- g+(?) p0? au a w+++ v-(++)*?
C++++$ U?++++ P+ L 3 N+++ K W+++ m-- v-- -po+ Y+ t++ 5 j R+++

http://www.ionet.net/~mlooney/index.shtml