BOC: Heaven Forbid

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Fri Mar 13 11:58:01 EST 1998

Theo:
>I expressed a bit of
>displeasure over the HF cover, but only 'cause I have such a
>pathological hatred for Phantom [if you lived in upstate NY or
>anywhere near Toronto, I'm sure you can relate. Brian?]

"Buy Phantom By Phone"...Arrrrrrgggg

I don't hate Phantom, just the commercials
and the music- after being bombarded with it in
the early 90s, playing a medley in my high
school concert band, and hearing my sister
constantly practice it on the piano.  But I
don't mind the Heaven Forbid cover.  Like I
said before, it has a certain "Meatloaf" kitch
charm to it.  We'll have to wait and see what
it's like at full size.

Brian