HW: Oh dear god NO!!!

Andrew Dawson adawson at CLARA.NET
Fri Mar 13 16:18:57 EST 1998

At 13:07 12/03/98 GMT, you wrote:

>Comparing it to our discography, you're missing these:
>
>BBC Transcription Disc LP
>BBC Transcription Disc LP - The Brian Matthews Show
>Bristol Custom Bike Show
>Glastonbury Fayre (with various artists)

(Snip the rest, you get the idea)

Thanks for that. I do know of these but the problem was how to include
them. The site grew rapidly and went over my web allocation. Decided in the
end to limit it to full HW releases (or V/A marketed as HW releases).
Similar reasoning went into which 12" singles were included in the album/CD
section. Decided that if it was released on CD it would be included here if
not it would be in the future singles section.
More web space promised soon, allegedly. If not I might alternate the
categories, albums/CD.s 1 month singles the next and so on. What do you
think folks.

>If I can find somewhere to scan 'em I can get you the scans...
>
>FoFP

Please do

Andy
Andrew Dawson