Silver Machine CD [Legend]

Andrew Dawson adawson at CLARA.NET
Fri Mar 13 16:02:47 EST 1998

At 11:01 12/03/98 GMT, you wrote:
>Is it possible that this is a rerelease of "Early Daze"? The tracks
>match up apart from "Gaga" on Andy Dawson's site. Do you have the CD to
>check Andy?
>
>I'll now offer 2 ordinary CD's in trade for anyone who nails this one
>for me...
>
>FoFP

Yes they are most definitely the same. Not sure where Gaga comes into it
though as it is not on either CD or mentioned on my site under these
releases. Perhaps you are confusing it with the Bring me the head of Yuri
Gagarin release.
Speaking of which I reckon BMTHOYG and In the Beginning (Reissued as
Masters of the Universe) are the same . The only difference being very
slightly different edits. If so this makes the Welcome to the Future 4CD
set an even bigger rip off. 3CD's instead of 4 or was that originally going
to be 5 !!!.

Andy
Andrew Dawson
adawson at clara.net