BOC: Heaven Forbid

Mon Mar 16 09:15:14 EST 1998

>Also, Danny and Bobby actually didn't provide
much on this cd as you will see in the credits.

I would certainly assume that about Bobby as I believe most of the tracks
were completed before he was in the band (remember, this album's tracks
have been advertised as "basically finished" for over a year now).  I
would have thought that Danny would have been on a good number of them
though - he's been in the band over 2 years.

John