Queen, R. Taylor

Tue Mar 17 10:46:14 EST 1998

>From:          Thomas Nelson <tnelson at HUMBOLDT.K12.CA.US>
>
> Alright, am I the only one who feels this is a little insensitive?  I
> noticed that nobody else really cared or shocked about this statement.  Of
> course, nobody from BOC has died, so maybe it isn't relevant.  These sort
> of views aren't why I am on this list.  I am here because NORMALLY we have
> good, honest, and critical discussion.  No longer, hmmm?

Geez, dude.  Chill a little.  Maybe nobody responded 'cause there
aren't a lot of Queen fans on the list?  Isn't that our right?  I
think Queen was a pertty good band, I just didn't see it as an issue
worth fighting for.  If you're lonely for email, just write something
negative about Rush on this list, and I guarantee things'll heat up
for ya!

As for no fatalities in BOC, one could argue that the whole band died
when they ousted Al, or when Schenck took over running the band.
Last year, somebody kidnaped EB's voice, but luckily it escaped...
theo