BOC: HF, No sign at Tower's

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Mar 17 16:01:11 EST 1998

John Swartz in case your keeping track.  March 98 release poster available
at my local Tower Records does not list HF for March 24.  Motorhead and UFO
listings appear for the earlier part of the month but zero references to
BOC.  I'm still planning to hit Best Buy first as they stock a great deal
of CMC discs; at a minimum it will be $2-3 less than Towers price anyway.

Now if only I can get this Sevendust CD to play in my new laptop...

L8er
Ghost in the Ruins

OB thought - Are we now into bashing Queen?  I know someone who may not
like this, that's two (Rush being the other) of his favorite bands as
targets.  What pray tell is wrong with Hot Space?  That sucker lit up the
disco scenes back then; I oughta know.