Hawkwind electric library

reset mumford at ONLINE.NO
Tue Mar 17 21:00:19 EST 1998

My armor has an announcement to make....
I've scanned in some neat Hawkwind stuff, comics, paperbacks, rarely seen
pics from UG papers, even how to build yer own friggin Hawkwind kite! Who
wouldn't want that?? Plus the only Norwegian translation of a Michael
Moorcock novel.

Go here: http://www.login.eunet.no/~christmu/hawkwind.html

Its an extremely basic site, but I will dress it up and expand it in time.
I have no idea why Netscape refuses to show me background colors or .gifs
but oh well. So its all boring looking now till I fix that.

Christian