ADMIN: Spammed

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Wed Mar 18 09:05:24 EST 1998

I'm sure most of you have seen this already...

>I have a document that can place you in the top 10
>listings of the search engines.
>
>Simply fill out the form below and mail it in to me along with
>$5.00 US CASH and I will e-mail the files to you.

Wow...our list is being spammed!!  We've been noticed!!  Yee-haw!

(What happens if 11 people send in $5, not that that's likely??  Can they
*all* be listed in the Top 10??  Well, I guess maybe they could, you know,
'Well, this goes one higher.')  :)

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  Watch out!  Spiny Norman may be coming our way next....Dinnnnssssdale.