BOC: Gig Dates, Queen

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Wed Mar 18 09:44:54 EST 1998

Ted A.>so who's going to the shows in April?
for those that don't know...

April 16 Richmond VA - don't remember the name of the club, but owned by
the
                        same people that own Jaxx I've been told
April 17 Springfield VA -  Jaxx  (AB? you gonna be there?)
April 18 Baltimore MD  - apparently at a place called Mickey's

thinking of taking friday off and doing a triple header!
I'm gonna see both shows Friday night in Akron so I figure
5 shows in less than a month...why not?

Ted, book me baby "I'd Like to See You at Jaxx".  Easy to see the guys
right after the gig too.  They skipped Jaxx Oct 97 and I wondered if
they would ever play my fave dive again.  Won't be hard to spot I
usually wear all black to BOC shows and at Jaxx I will be "unique",
trust me.  BTW unless I have a serious mishap I'll be wearing my King's
X  - Ear Candy T-shirt.

Theo>As for no fatalities in BOC, one could argue that the whole band
died when they ousted Al, or when Schenck took over running the band.
Last year, somebody kidnaped EB's voice, but luckily it escaped...
Theo

I can't tell if your sense of humor is creeping in.  BTW all hail Eyes
Bloom, will be great to see him step up to the mike, literally of
course.

Gumby Man>Alright, am I the only one who feels this is a little
insensitive?  I noticed that nobody else really cared or shocked about
this statement.  Of course, nobody from BOC has died, so maybe it isn't
relevant.  These sort of views aren't why I am on this list.  I am here
because NORMALLY we have good, honest, and critical discussion.  No
longer, hmmm?

Don't think so man.  I think the fellas were just funnin' but sometimes
what's fun for one can be offensive to someone else.  I fall on your
side of the coin.  I loved this band and was saddened by Freddie's
passing.  Nothing I would make jokes about.

Oh to close out, as long ago promised but never delivered, here's the
info you wanted Theo on Hocus Pocus Live (You probably had this one for
weeks now but what the hell, a promise is a promise.)

The Hocus Pocus live players are Gary, Glen Sobel, drums, Ray Riendeau,
bass

Studio songs Tony Franklin, bass, Gregg Bissonette, drums "Tele Like It
Is,"  Frankie Banali drums Hocus remix.

L8er
Ghost in the Ruins

"Isn't sanity just a one trick pony anyway?  I mean all you get is one
trick, rational thinking.  But when your good and crazy the sky's the
limit."  -The Tick

OBCD - Sevendust, Sevendust (very Galactic Cowboyish)