BOC: HF, No sign at Tower's

reset mumford at ONLINE.NO
Wed Mar 18 12:29:52 EST 1998

Amon Kewl writes:

> Instant credibility loss for Christian here! :)
>
> -Andy

Credibility schmudicribbibbelytyy!  I've defended Queen in the past on this
list in the midst of heated Rush bashing. You just don't want to to admit
to ever liking "uncool" stuff. ;)

C'mon, Huw and Brian May are equally original sounding/noodling guitarists,
and Huw had a MUCH worse haircut in his time.

I got my mom into rock music in general by giving her all my old Queen
tapes too, so something good came out of my poor taste ;)

Christian