Hawkwind/Babylon 5 link

sprawl sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM
Wed Mar 18 18:53:25 EST 1998

havent seen the babylon piece.   but the thing you are saying it is borrowed
from is not so outlandish that it couldnt be original twice. i mean... its a
hawk.   how many ways can a hawk outline be presented without repeating
someone else?  even having not seen it, i'd guess its a coincidence.  even if
its IDENTICAL.
dont reckon its worth the hubub, even if stolen.
ps..  i say hawkwind stole their design from... um who is it, albania?  or
armenia?
one of those countries has a two-headed hawk on their flag...
rj