Hawkwind/Babylon 5 link

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Mar 19 00:07:37 EST 1998

>havent seen the babylon piece.   but the thing you are saying it is borrowed
>from is not so outlandish that it couldnt be original twice. i mean... its a
>hawk.   how many ways can a hawk outline be presented without repeating
>someone else?  even having not seen it, i'd guess its a coincidence.  even if
>its IDENTICAL.

Well, ordinarily I'd dismiss it, but the instructions mention that if you
drop it while gluing on the side-thrusters, you'll have to "catch a falling
starfighter"....<g>

Still would like to see a shot of Bester singing "psi-power"....
(but not Byron, he's too Goth...)

Roger Shrubstaff                   ==   Tension,
Duchy of Silverwater                =    Apprehension,
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm=   and Dissension
(Andrew A. Apold)                   ==      have begun.