Hawkwind/Babylon 5 link

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Thu Mar 19 09:19:48 EST 1998

>>havent seen the babylon piece.   but the thing you are saying it is
borrowed
>>from is not so outlandish that it couldnt be original twice. i mean... its
>>hawk.   how many ways can a hawk outline be presented without repeating
>>someone else?  even having not seen it, i'd guess its a coincidence.  even
if
>>its IDENTICAL.

It's more to do with the actual way the hawk is designed. The outline on the
Babylon 5 image has, among others, those multiple 'strand-like' claws rising
out of the top of its wings.
It is possible that even this image isn't original, but I don't know. I
could always send a JPEG of the B5 design to anyone curious about it?

William