HW: Two questions

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Thu Mar 19 10:47:37 EST 1998

I have two Hawkwind-related questions that I am passing along from
others:

1) Can anyone recommend a good CD or record store in Cleveland for
   Hawkwind merchandise?

2) For the video of Hawkwind at the Gaumont Theatre in Southampton on
   October 25, 1981, can anyone give me any release information?  That
   is, who released it, when, and does it have some other title?

Thanks much for the info!

Frank