HW: Two questions

BOC/Hawkwind List boc-l at AMERCYB.COM
Thu Mar 19 11:15:21 EST 1998

Don't have an answer for 2, but on the first count:

1. My Generation Records in Rocky River (west side)
   Timetraveller CD's in Cuyahoga Falls (Akron)
        both usually have good collections of HW stuff
2. ?

-rick

Rick Spaller                            rick at amercyb.com
Director of Information Services        VOX: 440.498.5100
American Cybercasting Corporation       FAX: 440.498.5101