And now a word from Mr. Tightly-Squweezed ButtCheeks III

Stephen Swann swann at ST-CANARD.SPC.EDU
Thu Mar 19 23:35:48 EST 1998

Craig Shipley writes:

> Frendzuh,
>
> Please to tell me just what "No Sign Of HF @ Tower" has to do with Queen or
> Rush bashing? You, there in the back with the funny t-shirt with the
> buttonhook-looking thing on it! You said "nothing"? You are most correct,
> give that man a cee-gar!! "Nothing" is the answer!!
>
> So, frendzuh, pul-eeze try and remember to change-uh the header of yor
> message to reflect-uh what it is y'all are postin' about. And if you have
> one of those sick and lame e-mail packages that don't let YOU change the
> header-uh, would one of our fine bretheren (or sisteren) be so kind as to
> make that change for our deprived-uh ones? Bless yur li't pointed haids!!!

Yeah, sure, Pops.  We'll do that.  Just as soon as you get a mailer
that doesn't post everything in MIME.  Argh!

Dammit, if you weren't practically a founding member of this list, I'd
be auto-deleting all of your little MIME-encrusted postings already!

So there.

your former Humble Moderator,
Steve