HW : HLL's crop

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Fri Mar 20 13:37:25 EST 1998

On Wed, 18 Mar 1998 17:58:42 +0000, Jon Browne <jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK>
scribed:

>In article <199803181732.SAA23733 at online.no>, reset <mumford at ONLINE.NO>
>writes
>
>>and Huw had a MUCH worse haircut in his time.
>
>Um, Huwy *always* had the best haircut in the band.
>Huwy's "convoy cut" was exactly right, I had the same cut myself at the
>time. I appreciate it might look a bit odd these days,

Whaddya mean?  I see it (the haircut) around San Francisco all the time ...
it's just that it's always on females, not males.  (females, who, if I were
to judge by appearence, I would assume are not heterosexual)

>but Huwys was unimproveable.

Undoubtedly!  (but where early-80s Hawkwind is concerned, I'll take Nik's
"do" over Huw's any day...)

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com