What the F***???

Fri Mar 20 16:32:51 EST 1998

GEEZE folks, I go away for 3 days, and THIS happens?  BOC is now less than
a week from releasing their first album in 10 years and you are all
discussing Queen?  What the F*** is up with that?

Come on!  It's time to talk BOC and get psyched for the releas of HEAVEN
FORBID!  Yeah, I sound like a total ass-kissing fanboy, talking stuff
that is probably more suitable for that "other forum", but hey!  The
album we've all been waiting for is finally upon us and you want to discuss
the relative merits/lack thereof of Queen?

The only redeeming feature I saw in over 60 posts, other than mention of
the Jaxx show, was the references to the old "smiley wars"...

C'mon!  Feel The Thunder!  Let Go!  BOC! You've got the power, we've got
the key!  (laughing hysterically....)

John