BOC: Texas wackos

StevenTice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Sat Mar 21 00:27:23 EST 1998

I was watching Headline News the other day and they were doing a feature on a
bunch of Japanese cultists who have set up shop in Texas.  From the story, it
was obvious that they were just as looney as any given cult, complete with the
little Japanese boys in cowboy hats who are supposed to be the reincarnations
of Buddha and Jesus.  But the funny thing is, they believe that God is going
to return to Earth this month, and he'll appear there, in Texas.  What day is
God scheduled to arrive?  March 24!

What can I say to that except...heaven forbid! :-)

SET