HW : HLL's crop

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Mar 21 12:02:49 EST 1998

In article <SIMEON.9803211535.E at cc45.pub.brad.ac.uk>, Nick Widdows
<N.Widdows at BRADFORD.AC.UK> writes

>> Jon Browne writes:
>>
>> > Dunno, the last footballer i can remember haircut-wise was Kevin Keegan.

>> > That's the one!
>>
>> In Norway that's called "fotballsveis" or "hockeysveis".
>> Hicks and hardcore Queen/sports fans still think it looks cool! ;)
>>

>> Christian
>
>The haircut you refer to is known as "the mullet". Pity
>them...

The original "convoy cut" was *very* cropped on top, with the long bit
more like the lock that Krishna's believe they'll be pulled up to heaven
by. This is quite different to the "Pat Sharp" style kak that some have
on their heads. Admittedly, Huw's was a bit longer than this, but it did
suit him, I reckon. Mine didn't.
--
Jon Browne